We’re hiring for a GWO Technical and Health & Safety Instructor!
Are you our new GWO Technical and Health & Safety Instructor in Liverpool, UK?
As our new GWO Technical and Safety Instructor, we offer you a challenging, varied and rewarding role. You will deliver courses in both theoretical and practical environments within our North West training centres at Collingwood Dock and Glacier Building, on location across the UK or at our client’s premises. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and highly motivated team of instructors, delivering training across a wide variety of maritime, renewable and clean construction industries.
- Design, develop and deliver the BTT course material according to GWO Training standards
- Assess delegates and trainers in accordance with the GWO standards.
- Review and update course materials in line with the GWO standards.
- Ensuring compliance is maintained with the requirements and learning structures of the specific training standard and the GWO code of conduct.
- Ensure all training is delivered safely and in accordance with company procedures.
- Conduct relevant safety inspections of all equipment.
- Work in-line with Complete Training Solutions’ core values
We are looking for
We are looking for a candidate who has a solid background in delivering training within the wind industry. The candidate must be a highly organised individual with a keen eye for detail, familiar with computer systems and have a good understanding of Word, Excel and PowerPoint Programs.
The ideal candidate will be from a technical and health & safety background with training and leadership experience.
- Must have at least 5 years recent experience in the mechanical, electrical, or industrial field
- Minimum 2 years’ recent working experience on offshore projects
- Trained to NVQ 3 or 4 in Electrical or engineering
- L3 Award in Education and Training or equivalent
- Must have at least 6 months of delivering vocational training or experience in delivering GWO training programmes.
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A flexible attitude to work and willingness to travel.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Health & Safety Qualification
Package and Benefits
- Competitive Salary Package
- 25 days per year annual leave and an additional day to mark your birthday.
- Death in Service Life Cover
- Auto-enrolment into a contributory pension scheme
If you are looking for a challenging role within a fast-growing company, send in your CV and cover letter to Andy.Cruickshank@TheProgress-Group.co.uk