BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings are regarded as confirmed only upon receipt of full payment or a company purchase order.
- Invoices issued, are payable on 30 days unless you have alternative approved payment terms.
- Booking placed by purchase order or payment is binding. Payment will be required in full for the number of candidates and duration of training specified on the order.
Provisional held requests:
- We may provisionally hold a place for an agreed period; 24 hours for individuals, 5 workings days for company bookings, payment or purchase order will be required by the agreed date. If the course start date falls within the above agreed period, payment or purchase order will be required on initial booking. A provisionally held place is not a booking and after the agreed date for purchase order or payment, may be offered to other candidates / companies.
Course cancellations fees as follows; include bad weather, travel disruption and self-isolation restrictions:
- More than 1 calendar months’ notice – refunded full amount less administration fee of £30 per person.
- Between 16 – 20 working days’ notice of course date – *80% refund is given.
- Between 11- 15 working days’ notice of course date – *50% refund is given.
- Less than 10 working days’ notice of course date – a refund is not available.
- *Minimum cancellation fee £30.00
Course postponement fees as follows, include bad weather travel disruption and self-isolation restrictions:
- More than 1 calendar months’ notice – no charge
- Less than 20 working days’ notice – *20% charge
- Less than 10 working days’ notice – *40% charge
- Between Less than 5 working days- *100% charge
*Charge not applicable for name change of delegate
Course Cancellation By CTS
In the unlikely event that Complete Training Solutions should require to cancel a course e.g. due to trainer illness, we will offer alternative date options to rearrange the course at the earliest convenience or a full refund. However, we will not be able to reimburse for any travel or accommodation bookings or costs incurred by the customer.
Training at alternative locations
Where a course has been requested by the customer to run at a location of their choice Complete Training Solutions will not be liable for costs incurred for any delay or disruption which may prevent successful completion of all elements of the training syllabus e.g. bad weather.
Non completion of course
- If a candidate does not complete the course, a refund is not available.
- Candidates will not be accepted onto a course unless they can demonstrate evidence of compliance with the entry requirements for that course. Such evidence will normally take the form of valid certificate of competence. Candidates will be required to sign to confirm that they meet the pre- entry requirements Inc. statement of medical fitness prior to the start of the course. If a candidate is unable to meet the pre-entry requirements they may not be able to continue with training without refund.
- Courses require candidates to be present for 100% of course content. Late arrivals for any reason may not be able to start at the discretion of the Training Manager.
Health conditions and physical fitness
Training for work at height, may involve physical exertion in conditions of exposure to height. It is essential that all candidates are physically fit and able to carry out the tasks expected of them without risk to themselves or others.
Complete Training Solutions cannot accept bookings for courses involving exposure to height from candidates with medical contra-indications against working at height. A non-exhaustive list of such conditions is given below.
Heart disease / chest pain
- High blood pressure
- Epilepsy, fits, blackouts
- Fear of heights / vertigo
- Giddiness / difficulty with balance
- Impaired limb function
- Uncorrected visual impairment
- Alcohol or drug dependence
- Psychiatric illness / counselling
- Diabetes – type 2
- Muscular strain (e.g. bad back), dislocation, hernia – or similar musculoskeletal issues.
It is the responsibility of the individual or organisation making the booking to ensure that candidates attending the courses are free of any of the conditions described above or any other medical condition that could impair their ability on the training course to which they have subscribed.
By submitting a course booking form, the applicant asserts that candidates are physically fit for the intended course. It is unlikely that applicants can be certain of being free of contraindications without a proper examination by a GP.
Behaviour and conduct
All staff and delegates are expected to always conduct themselves in a professional and considerate manner. Complete Training Solutions will not tolerate behaviour such as listed below and delegate may be removed from the course and/or premises:
- Making threats
- Physical violence
- Swearing at others
- Isolating, ignoring, or refusing to work with certain people
- Telling offensive jokes or name calling
- Displaying offensive material such as pornography or sexist / racist cartoons, or the distribution of such material via email / text message or any other format
- Any other forms of harassment and victimisation.