1. Decide on the course package you wish to study or call one of our dedicated resettlement team members on 0151 708 9785.
2. Complete your ELC form 005-01. Speak to our team at Complete Training Solutions if you require assistnace.
3. Submit your ELC Claim form to your educational stff is still serving or your Single Service Represetative (SSR) for approval.
4. Claim form sent to ELCAS for processing.
5. ELCAS checks your eligibility to claim an ELC grant.
6. ELCAS approves your claim and sends you the Claim Authorisation Note (CAN).
7. Contact your training provider with your CAN number so that they can secure your booking. At this stage, your 20% contribution will be taken.
8. Fill out any paper work requested before attending the course and notify both training provider and ELCAS if you anticipate any changes in attneding.
9. On completion, ensure you fill out the feedback questionaire through ELCAS which will enable you to claim your next ELC grant.