LEEA Slinger & Banksman
Who is the LEEA Slinger & Banksman Course suitable for:
The LEEA Slinger & Banksman training course is perfect for on and offshore personnel. For instance, individuals involved with the signalling of cranes and slinging of loads will benefit from this course. Moreover, you will enhance your skills in order to carry out tasks in a safe and correct manner.
Course overview and benefits upon completion:
- Applicable legislation in addition to applicable codes of practice.
- Attaching accessories to different loads.
- Communications through safe use of radios.
- Documentation and certification for lifting equipment and lifting accessories.
- Down rating of accessories.
- Establishing load weight and centre of gravity.
- Lifting accessories as well as types of accessories and use.
- Proximity hazards.
- Roles and responsibilities of personnel involved during lifting operations.
- Selecting lifting accessories.
- Signalling during lifting, transferring and positioning of loads.
- Sling angles as well as Slinging techniques.
- Understanding and also completing lift plans.
- Lastly, verifying documentation and certification.
In order to attend this course, delegates must have knowledge of the environment in which the participant performs his or her duties.
During this course, you will also undergo a written and continual practical assessment.
- Duration of the LEEA Slinger & Banksman training course: 2 days
- Course frequency: This course starts on a regular basis. Additionally, view our upcoming courses below for more details.
- Locations: Brunswick Dock, Liverpool
- Cost: £435 +VAT
- Certificate: Delegates will receive a LEEA accreditation upon completion of this training.