IOSH PPE Inspection
Who is the course suitable for?
The IOSH PPE Inspection course is an exclusive course developed by Complete Training Solutions and is recommended for anyone who owns or uses Personal Protective Equipment.
What is covered in the course?
This unique IOSH PPE Inspection course is designed to give learners an in-depth understanding of the correct use of Personal Protective Equipment and will enable them to form a judgment on the state/condition of an item of PPE. Upon completion delegates will know be aware of issues that may arise with when using PPE, decide whether to keep it in service and complete thorough equipment reports.
The course covers a broad range of topics including:
- Personal Protective Equipment Regulations
- CE Marking & EN Standards
- Equipment Categories
- Inspection and Record-Keeping procedures
- Textile Equipment Inspection – Generic
- Meta-ware Equipment Inspection – Generic
- Equipment Care/Storage/Disposal
Delegates will complete a multiple-choice assessment at the end of the course.
- You must provide valid photographic ID such as a Passport or Driving Licence.
- The course is run in English and as such you must have an appropriate level of fluency in order to participate.
- Course material is provided.
All materials are provided on the day.
If you wish to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety, the IOSH Managing Safely course is designed to give managers, supervisors and heads of department the knowledge and understanding to ensure their workforce operate in safely in various work environments.
- Duration of the IOSH PPE Inspection Course: 2 days
- Course frequency: This course starts on a regular basis, view our upcoming courses below
- Locations: Glacier Buidlings, Brunswick Dock, Liverpool
- Cost: £250 +VAT
- Certificate: Issued by IOSH and may take up to 6 weeks for delivery upon successful completion of the course.