GWO Working at Height and Manual Handling – Refresher
Who is the course suitable for?
This GWO training course is for delegates who want to hold a valid, in-date GWO Working at Height and Rescue certificate and wish to refresh their qualification. Upon successfully completing the course, the certificate will be valid for another 2 years.
What is covered in the course?
The GWO Working at Height & Rescue Refresher course focuses on the key practical elements and theory which are covered in the full course. The aim is to refresh the delegate’s memory and update them on any changes in legislation or rescue techniques within the renewable energy industry.
Offshore Medical Test
Don’t forget! You can also book your Offshore Medical tests and checks with us! Click here to add on your medical while you are training at our facilities!
Delegates will complete a practical and a written multiple-choice assessment as a part of the GWO Working at Height and Rescue Refresher course.
- Delegates must provide us with a valid, in-date GWO Working at Height and Rescue certificate in order to sit the course.
- We require you to complete a medical assessment form to screen any medical issues you may have.
- Individuals must be 18 or over.
- Must have an appropriate level of English.
- Work boots.
- Photographic ID.
- WINDA ID.
Looking to advance your safety knowledge within the offshore renewable energy industry?
We advise sitting the IOSH Managing Safely in offshore renewables which is exclusive to Complete Training Solutions.
Want a career in offshore rope access?
Then you should complete your IRATA Rope Access Level 1 Certificate.
- Duration of the Working at Height and Rescue Refresher: 1 day
- Course frequency: This course starts on a regular basis, view our upcoming courses below
- Locations: Brunswick Dock, Liverpool
- Cost: £215 +VAT
- Certificate: Delegates will receive a GWO Working at Height and Rescue certificate upon completion of this course.