GWO Sea Survival Training Module
Who is the Offshore Sea Survival Training Course suitable for?
This offshore survival training course is for delegates who want to hold a valid GWO Sea Survival Certificate. Upon successfully completing the course, the certificate will be valid for another 2 years.
Covered in this course
The GWO Sea Survival course focuses on the key practical as well as theory elements of surviving in all sea conditions. The aim is to educate delegates in legislation, theory and rescue techniques within the renewable energy industry.
Offshore training for delegates will include a number of practical scenarios and written multiple-choice assessments. The GWO Sea Survival Course will give trainees a full scope of how to work safely and successfully in the industry.
- Swimwear and a towel.
- Clothing you don’t mind getting wet when worn beneath a survival suit. You can also bring your own survival suit if you wish.
- Footwear you don’t mind getting wet.
Upcoming course dates
- Duration of this GWO Sea Survival Training Course: 1 day
- Course frequency: This course starts on a regular basis, view our upcoming courses below
- Locations: Collingwood Dock, Liverpool
- Cost: £265 +VAT
Delegates who successfully complete this course will receive a GWO Sea Survival Certificate which is then valid for 2 years.
- Are there any entry requirements?
Must be 18 or over.
Must have an appropriate level of English.