GWO Sea Survival Refresher
Who is the course suitable for?
The course is for delegates who hold a valid in-date GWO Sea Survival certificate and wish to refresh their qualification. Upon successfully completing the course, the certificate will be valid for another 2 years.
What is covered in the course?
The GWO Sea Survival Refresher course focuses on the key practical elements and topics theory which are covered during the full course. The aim is to refresh delegates memory and update them on any changes in legislation or rescue techniques within the renewable energy industry.
Offshore Medical Test
Don’t forget! You can also book your Offshore Medical tests and checks with us! Click here to add on your medical while you are training at our facilities!
Delegates will complete a practical and written multiple-choice assessment as part of the GWO Sea Survival Refresher course.
- Delegates must provide us with a valid, in-date GWO Sea Survival certificate in order to sit the course.
- We require you to complete a medical assessment form to screen any medical issues you may have.
- Must be 18 or over.
- Must have an appropriate level of English.
- Clothing you don’t mind getting wet.
- Footwear you don’t mind getting wet.
Looking to advance your safety knowledge within the offshore renewable energy industry? We advise sitting the IOSH Managing Safely in Offshore Renewables which is exclusive to Complete Training Solutions.
Want a career in offshore rope access?
Then you should complete your IRATA Rope Access Level 1 certificate.
- Duration of the Sea Survival Refresher: 1 day
- Course frequency: This course starts on a regular basis, view our upcoming courses below
- Locations: Collingwood Dock, Liverpool
- Cost: £265 +VAT
- Certificate: Delegates will receive a GWO Sea Survival certificate.
- Are there any entry requirements?