CRISIS MANAGEMENT AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE FOR THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY
BOOK THIS COURSE BELOW
What is covered in this seminar? Who is this seminar suitable for? What is included? How often does it run? What do you need to bring?
Hazard & Crisis Management requiring Emergency Response will always exist within the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Commercial Infrastructure and Industrial arenas. During this real world, holistic and engaging seminar, individuals will learn how to integrate the requirements of best practice Crisis Management to enable safe, timely and effective Emergency Response intervention whatever the event, and enable respective team members to create a safe working system.
Individuals will gain a clear strategic, tactical and operational awareness in dealing with extremely hazardous situations using best practice and crisis management techniques.
The course covers a broad range of topics including:
1. Hazard action prevention
2. Crisis management control methods
3. How to write an Emergency Response Plan
4. Emergency action procedures
5. Emergency response models
This JOIFF accredited Crisis Management seminar is suitable for individuals in the following professions;
▪ All supervisory and managerial staff involved in dealing with any type of hazardous material or high risk process
▪ Ministry or government regulators
▪ Oil & Gas Emergency Response Team Leaders, Fire, safety & security professionals
▪ Risk, marketing & Insurance professionals
▪ Designated Incident, emergency and crisis response professionals
▪ Line managers & supervisors wishing to appraise their comprehension of Emergency Response
▪ Local Fire & Emergency Response Members
▪ Other managers and professionals with a role in their company Management Team.
In addition to being trained by individuals with real world experience and who are accredited to the highest of standards, delegates will also enjoy;
▪ Food & refreshments throughout the course.
▪ Free parking.
▪ The option to reserve hotel rooms as part of your booking with us.
This seminar runs on a quarterly basis at a top 4* Liverpool hotel with excellent facilities.
What assessments are there?
Delegates will be assessed throughout the course by our trusted trainer, Arc Fire Training Solutions.
Are there any entry requirements?
You must provide valid photographic ID such as a Passport or Driving Licence.
The course is run in English and as such you must have an appropriate level of fluency in order to participate.
Course material is provided.
All materials are provided
If you wish to gain a in-depth knowledge and understanding of Crisis Management then please contact us today to book your space on our next course.
This course is accredited by JOIFF, delegates will receive their certificate via Arc Fire Safety Training.
Who is this seminar suitable for? What is included? How often does it run? What do you need to bring?
What is included? How often does it run? What do you need to bring?