Confined Space Level 3 High-Risk Topman (6150-54)
Who is the Confined Space Training High Risk suitable for?
This confined space training course is designed for workers who operate as a Top Man as part of a Confined Space Team operating within a confined space environment. Top Man is a supervisory role, responsible for leading a project above ground. Confined Space Training High Risk is a level 3 (6150-54) course.
What is covered in the course?
The aim of this unit is to assess learners against the skills and knowledge required by a Top Man operating in a High Risk Confined Space environment.
The assessment covers the following topics:
- Being the safety attendant for teams within the confined space.
- Overseeing entry and exit of the confined space to ensure safety.
- Monitoring work teams and ensuring safety procedures are followed.
- Preparing for any emergency situations.
- Dealing with emergency situations.
- Behaving appropriately when carrying out Top Man work in High Risk Confined Spaces.
- Using knowledge gained to carry out the task.
- Working to regulation standards.
The assessment includes both practical elements which involves the use of our internal confined space unit.
- You must provide valid photographic ID such as a Passport or Driving Licence.
- The course is run in English and as such you must have an appropriate level of fluency in order to participate.
- Course material is provided.
- Delegates are required to bring a valid in-date photo ID e.g. Driving Licence or Passport.
- Delegates are required to bring workboots.
- Overalls will be provided on the day.
If you wish to work in a Medium Risk Confined Space you are required to complete your City & Guilds Confined Space Medium Risk (6150-52) course.
We also advise you get your CSCS Green Card which enables you to work on building sites across the UK.
Upcoming course dates
- Duration of this Confined Space Level 3 High-Risk Topman & Land Course: 3 days
- Course frequency: This course starts on a regular basis, view our upcoming courses below
- Locations: Brunswick Dock, Liverpool
- Cost: £600 +VAT
- Certificate: Delegates are issued Certifications by City & Guilds. Cerftificates may take up to 6 weeks for delivery upon successfully completing this confined space training.
- Are there any entry requirements?
Delegates must have a basic level of reading and writing in order to complete the course and must provide valid photographic ID such as a Passport or Driving Licence. The course is run in English and as such you must have an appropriate level of fluency in order to participate. Course material is provided.