Confined Space Level 2 Low Risk (6150-51)
Who is this course suitable for?
This confined space training course is designed for workers who operate within low risk confined spaces. Workers with this skillset work across a wide variety of industries. The definition of a low risk confined space is a low, shallow entry with adequate natural or mechanical ventilation, where access is simple and unobstructed and there is no likely risk of flooding. Eg: meter pits, valve chambers, booster-pumping stations, PRV chambers.
What will this course cover?
The aim of this unit is to assess learners against the national standard in a realistic low-risk environment preparing to work safely; entering and exiting confined spaces safely; using equipment and tools safely; following procedures and dealing with emergencies.
After successfully completing the course, the learner will be able to:
Prepare to enter and work safely in low risk confined spaces.
Enter and exit confined spaces safely.
Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions.
Follow procedures and work safely.
Deal with emergencies.
Use appropriate behaviour for working in low risk confined spaces.
The assessment includes both practical elements which involves the use of our internal confined space unit.
- You must provide valid photographic ID such as a Passport or Driving Licence.
- This course is run in English. Delegates will need to have an appropriate fluency level in order to participate.
- Course material is also provided.
- Delegates are required to bring a valid in-date photo ID e.g. Driving Licence or Passport.
- You must bring workboots.
- Overalls will be provided on the day.
If you wish to work in a medium risk confined space you are required to complete your City & Guilds Confined Space Medium Risk (6150-52) course.
We also advise you get your CSCS Green Card which enables you to work on building sites across the UK
Upcoming course dates
- Duration of this Confined Space Level 2 Low Risk (6150-51) Course: 1 day
- Course frequency: This course starts on a regular basis, view our upcoming courses below
- Locations: Brunswick Dock, Liverpool
- Cost: £180 +VAT
- Certificate: Delegates are issued a Certificate by City & Guilds. This may take up to 6 weeks for delivery upon successfully completing this confined space training.
- Are there any entry requirements? Delegates must have a basic level of reading and writing in order to complete the course and must provide valid photographic ID such as a Passport or Driving Licence. The course is run in English and as such you must have an appropriate level of fluency in order to participate. Course material is provided.