Confined Spaces Training Level 2 High Risk (6150-53)
Who is the Confined Spaces Training course suitable for?
This training course is designed for workers who operate as part of a team within a high risk confined space. A high risk confined space exists where there are access issues and a high expectation of encountering specific risks potentially including the use of oxygen masks.
What is covered in the course?
The aim of this unit is to assess learners against the skills and knowledge required by a worker operating in a high risk confined space environment. The assessment covers the following topics:
- Prepare to work safely in high risk confined spaces.
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely.
- Prepare and also use appropriate RPE for working and escape purposes in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- Use equipment as well as tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- Follow procedures and work safely.
- Deal with emergencies.
- Use appropriate behaviour for working in high risk confined spaces.
- Use appropriate knowledge for working in high risk confined spaces.
- Apply relevant industry standards for working in high risk confined spaces.
The assessment includes both practical elements which involves the use of our internal confined space unit.
- You must provide valid photographic ID such as a Passport or Driving Licence.
- You must also have an appropriate understanding of the English language.
- Course material is provided.
- Valid in-date photo ID e.g. Driving License or Passport.
- Appropriate workboots.
- Overalls will be provided on the day.
As a result, we advise you get your CSCS Green Card which enables you to work on building sites across the UK.
Upcoming course dates
- Duration of Confined Spaces Training Level 2 High Risk: 3 days
- Course frequency: This course starts on a regular basis, view our upcoming courses below
- Locations: Brunswick Dock, Liverpool
- Cost: £420 +VAT
Delegates will receive Certificates that are issued by City & Guilds. Moreover, Certificates may take up to 6 weeks for delivery upon successfully completing this confined space training.
- Are there any entry requirements?
Delegates must have a basic level of reading and writing in order to complete the course and must provide valid photographic ID such as a Passport or Driving Licence. You must also have an appropriate understanding of the English language. Course material is provided.