CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) Refresher Course
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is designed for those who have already passed an SSSTS course. Candidates must hold a valid SSSTS certificate which has been gained in the last 5 years.
What is covered in this course?
The Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) course aims to:
- Raise awareness of current trends within the Health and Safety Executive direction of enforcement.
- Improve awareness of recent development in construction, legislation and health and safety, welfare, and environmental issues.
- Identify measures that will assist the practical implementation of responsibilities established by new legislation and working practices
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Be aware of, and able to implement all updated health, safety, welfare, and environmental legislation which affects them in their role as a supervisor.
- Be aware of and able to implement new guidance and industry best practice affected by changes.
- Be more aware of their duties and responsibilities with regard to health, safety, welfare, and the environment.
There is a multiple-choice examination at the end of the course which consists of 25 multiple choice questions with a 72% pass mark required.
Delegates are required to bring a valid in-date photo ID e.g. Driving Licence or Passport
- Duration of this SSSTS Refresher course: 1 day
- Course frequency: This course starts on a regular basis, view our upcoming courses below
- Locations: Brunswick Dock, Liverpool
- Cost: £205 +VAT
Delegates who successfully pass their assessment, will receive their re-certified CITB renewable 5-year Site Safety Plus certificate.
- Are there any entry requirements?
Delegates must have a basic level of reading and writing in order to complete the course and must provide valid photographic ID such as a Passport or Driving Licence. The course is run in English and as such you must have an appropriate level of fluency in order to participate. Course material is provided.