CITB Health & Safety Awareness Training Course
Who is this course suitable for?
Anyone looking to work in the construction industry will benefit from the Health & Safety Awareness course. This training is designed to make sure workers are aware of dangers and potential risks when working on a construction site. Delegates are required to complete this 1-day course and the online CSCS Green Card Touchscreen Test in order to qualify for their Green Card.
What is covered in this course?
Completing this course is essential before a delegate can apply for their CSCS Green Card. The course covers a wide range of health and safety topics which are relevant when working on a construction site. Upon completing the course, delegates will have an awareness of a wide variety of potential hazards and dangers which they may encounter when working in the construction industry including:
- Their individual responsibilities for their own safety and the safety of others.
- Typical construction hazards and how these are controlled.
- How everyone can help achieve better practical standards of safety on site.
- Legal Requirements and Liabilities.
- Working at Height.
- Manual Handling.
- Fire Prevention.
- Work Equipment.
- Occupational Health+F20.
Delegates will complete a written multiple-choice examination at the end of the course. Delegates must then complete the online touchscreen test in order to apply for their CSCS Green Card.
- You are required to bring a valid in-date photo ID e.g. Driving Licence or Passport
Once you have successfully completed the CITB Site Safety Plus Health and Safety Awareness course and passed your CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test you will be able to call CITB to order your card. You will need to call CITB at 0344 99 44 777 to order your CSCS Green Card. This is not issues directly by Complete Training Solutions. Please be advised that your card will cost around £30 to order.
CITB asks that you wait 2-3 working days before calling to ask about your results and place your card order.
- Duration of this CITB Health and Safety Awareness Course: 1 day
- Course frequency: This course starts on a regular basis, view our upcoming courses below
- Locations: Brunswick Dock, Liverpool
- Cost: £134 +VAT
Delegates will receive a CITB Site Safety Plus Health and Safety Awareness certification upon completion of this course.
- Are there any entry requirements?
Delegates must have a basic level of reading and writing in order to complete the course and must provide valid photographic ID such as a Passport or Driving Licence. The course is run in English and as such you must have an appropriate level of fluency in order to participate. Course material is provided.