Complete Training Solutions is proud to name a long list of industry leading organisations amongst its client base. They trust us to train their workforces and work with us for a number of reasons. Complete Training Solutions has undergone hyper-growth over the last four years and are always looking to recruit highly skilled, dedicated and energetic employees across a variety of roles including instructors, office staff, sales & marketing, assessors and rope access technicians. If you’re looking for a challenging role within a fast-growing company, send in your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a list of current opportunities at Complete Training Solutions:
Customer Service Role
The Customer Service position plays a key function within CTS and is the first point of contact for the majority of our growing client base.
The primary function is to handle all in-bound communications, deal with enquiries or pass to relevant personnel within the organization and process all booking requests, utilizing our CRM/software systems
• Key point of contact for all enquiries, phone, email and in-person
• Process payments using online systems, card payment terminals and cash handling
• Communicate with Training Manager to ensure instructor availability on requested course changes/updates and additions
• Handle and resolve customer enquiries including complaints or pass to the relevant head of department as required
• Chase non-attendees and where required, charge fees in line with T&Cs
• Liaise with Dr’s to book medicals for students at CTS and external sites
• Work with account customers to ensure Purchase orders are raised in-line with company T&Cs
• Chase outstanding payments with clients
• Manage the info@ email box for incoming client enquiries
• Work with wider team to create quotes for bespoke training packages before sending to clients
• Help administrate training course requirements including creation of certificates and handling of paperwork
• Raise and send invoices, course information which include joining instructions
• Advise of additional administration requirements to support scheduled courses (Training Manager)
• Follow up on non-converted course enquiries (leads) with customers, offer solutions, alternative dates or options in order to close a sale.
• Use CRM system to track and schedule all courses/enquiries/customer information
To apply, please forward your CV to John Dagger.
Sales and Account Executive
We have re-structured the sales department and are now looking to recruit a Sales and Account Executive to join our team in Liverpool. We’re looking for a skilled and experienced sales professional to join the team, helping business growth of our training provision in the Construction and Renewables industries. Existing knowledge of these industries would be will be desirable, but not essential. What is essential is your appetite for success, your ability to engage with your target audience, and successfully close business opportunities profitably. To be successful you will have experience of dealing with a range of clients, from large national businesses to micro-businesses and new startups, therefore an empathetic and professional approach is essential. A proven b2b sales background is essential. View the full Job Description here. To apply, please forward your CV to John Dagger. The closing date for applications is 5pm Monday 28 September.